Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2017-April: LOVE shirts for the girls!

Time to get caught up here again . . . !

I just made these shirts for my girls.  I plan to make have made more for the shop, in all kinds of fun color/print combos!  I am excited about it -- I hope you are, too!

This outfit is entirely made by Mommy! Picked by E.!



This was my first time doing applique using interfacing -- the peel and stick adhesive stuff that makes it easy to do. Aside from inadvertently getting it stuck to my ironing towel, I liked it a lot! You still sew around the edge of the applique, but you don't have to worry about the edges fraying so there's no extra steps there.  YAY!




I LOVE this new shirt pattern I have -- I see a lot more of these mini-crossover V necks in the future!

oops, this is upside down. I was ironing on top of some fabric while my regular ironing towel was in the wash!



No comments:

Post a Comment