Monday, August 1, 2016

2015-September: Pink Princess Shorts

These are the shorts I made for E, knowing that Parsley Pants pattern + wovens = tiny clothes, so I made her the Size 10 and it fit great! (She was 4!)  I think I may have shortened the elastic; I can't recall.


The reason they have yellow stripes down the sides is because my pink girly fabric wasn't wide enough!





She is still wearing these this summer!  My only problem is the pattern only goes up to size 10, so when she grows, that's it for Parsleys. :(  I guess she does still fit them in KNITS, so at least there's that.

Can anyone recommend a larger kids'/bigger kids' cute pants pattern?  My girl is only 5 but apparently she's a giant.

***Update!  The Parsley Pants pattern is not small!  Read this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment