Saturday, October 10, 2015

2014-January: Pair of Upcycled Fitteds

Does it count as upcycling when you buy some towels to turn into diapers?  Maybe repurposing?  Anyway, I wanted to try another set of small fitteds for J's expected twins.  These outers were towels I got for cheap at IKEA!  By the way, she didn't know the genders at this point, so I tried to make things gender-neutral.






The more primary one has an inner of my same old green shirt.  The purpley one has a bamboo velour inner.  Both have soakers of bamboo fleece topped with light blue stay-dry suedecloth.

Towels are hard to sew!  I don't think I will try that again. :)  However, these worked great when I got them back for C.

Process photo: choosing snap colors!  Can I mention how much I love choosing snap colors?  It is so fun!!

All four together



No comments:

Post a Comment