Tuesday, September 22, 2015

2012-December: The Table Runner!

This was a handmade gift for my book club's White Elephant/Yankee Swap style Christmas gift exchange.  You know, where you don't buy anything and either make something or find something somewhat nice around your house to get rid of, that others might want.  Then in a (wholly unfair) game, people blindly choose gifts, steal gifts, end up with gifts, [drink wine] and have fun. :)

I always make something nice, because I love to make stuff!  I painted a blank white table runner and it ended up with my pal Kerry!  Looking back on these photos, this really was cool.  I may have to make more of these!









Here are a couple progress pictures.  I remember it was so big, I had to work on it in sections and wait for it to dry.





No comments:

Post a Comment