Tuesday, September 22, 2015

2013-March: 2-Piece Oshie Art Project: "Chips"

(What is Oshie?  See my first oshie piece here for explanation!)

This was for my brother's album cover.  I made the piece and then scanned it for him, and as a print for my shop.  I do think these Oshie pieces are best seen in their original form, so one can see the texture and puffiness!  I gave him the originals. :)






It does look like a tiny quilt, doesn't it?  I'm not afraid to make something like this on an actual sewing machine now!

And the back cover!  Words were to be written inside the big middle circle part . . .


. . . so I lightened it up on the computer.


I thought this would also make a fun border for a picture frame, but in reality it looks pretty weird with a face in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment