Saturday, September 26, 2015

2013-May: Train Undies

These were for E.  We were reading a library book (It's Potty Time! by Tracey Corderoy and Caroline Pedler), and she got excited about the bear's train undies.  Well, Mommy can make that!  I used one of those ridiculously large "bloomers" that come with baby outfits -- I mean, they are BIG, big enough for toddler underpants!*  I had a bunch laying around.  These were not trainers, but real big kid undies!




* When E was three and we were on a trip in Woods Hole, I found myself without spare undies for her and let's just say I needed some!!  Woods Hole is not a big place, and all I could remember seeing was some high-quality "bloomers" near the souvenir onesies in a gifty shop . . . I got them, and "size 6 months" fit her just fine and continued to fit until well through age 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment