Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016-September: First "School Diaper" velcro AIO

Here is the first of many!  School diapers!  I talked with C.'s school about using cloth diapers, and they were on board.  I knew I was going to sew up a stash to use at school, and I ordered supplies.

After a couple days sending a mix of velcro and snap diapers (mostly BumGenius), they told me they prefer velcro.  I set about making a rainbow of EASY TO USE velcro AIO diapers! I don't prefer velcro, but I want to make cloth as easy as possible for them. (They seem a bit more hesitant than E's old school.)

Here is my rainbow of PUL

Here's the first finished diaper! The velcro is black because white was out of stock when I bought it, ha ha ha!

This particular diaper has a sewn-in soaker of Zorb and bamboo, plus a snap-in insert.  I simultaneously made another copy out of the rainbow zigzag you see above.  Ultimately I don't prefer any absorbency to be sewn in (drying time, ease of stuffing), so my subsequent AIOs had just snap-in inserts.



No comments:

Post a Comment