Saturday, July 30, 2016

2015-April: Small Guitars AIO Diaper


I made this when C. was fitting her old BumGenius Smalls and I wanted more AIOs!  The PUL was a free gift; I wouldn't normally choose guitars but I wanted to "practice" on this diaper.  As usual, the practice diaper became a go-to diaper, so I should have just used some of the cool PUL I actually bought!  (Future posts on those . . .)

The pattern is Arfy's Small AIO.  I LOVE it.  I just think this size and style is the winner for babies this size/age.  I added a snap so that some of the absorbency would agitate out (and dry faster) and snapped through a small microfiber insert I had laying around.


Back flap to cover . . .

This snap, which snaps onto . . .

This insert.

Also I sewed a spare hemp insert to the body.

Awesome diaper!!

Awesome kid!!



No comments:

Post a Comment