Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2015-February: Stripey Sparkling Snowflake Shirt

Here is a shirt that I made, and then E. and I hand-painted together!

She saw me making her a shirt, and had the idea to trace a paper snowflake from our window (we made some truly great ones) onto the shirt, and decorate it.  So that is just what we did!

the finished shirt -- she still wore it this past winter!

It started off with the Love Notions Moto Maxx shirt pattern and 4 different old shirts I was ready to chop into new clothes for my girl!

Plain finished shirt, front
Plain finished shirt, back


I liked this shirt so much as it was, I wish I could make one in my size!!



Thanks to my fabric paints, we had a glorious, glistening, sparkly snowflake shirt!



After trying many patterns (now, a year+ later), I really do like this one.  Anything that fits E's proper size and still fits a year+ later is all right in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment