Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2015-January: Purple Knit Yoga Pants

Ah, my first sewn pants for E!


I learned a lot on this project.  First I learned that not all knits are the same -- the purple-flowered one I made these with was a bit cruddy.  It got holes in the seams.  Or maybe the pattern was not the greatest fit on my daughter, and her size made the seams pull apart.  Anyway, these wore out before she outgrew them.


However, she did wear them A LOT!  I think she liked having something made by Mommy . . . and of course that fueled my desire to sew more for her!


I believe the pattern was Yoga Pants by Kikoi Patterns . . . which doesn't seem to exist anymore, and Kikoi Patterns is now called Amelie Patterns (I guess).  I can't exactly recommend this pattern, but there is your link if you're interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment