Sunday, July 31, 2016

2015-Summer: Not much sewing

Starting in May, I didn't sew super-productively because we were preparing to move across the country!  A's sister came to live with us and help out.  Also, I was trying to sell off a lot of cloth diapers I didn't need anymore.  And I did a little side job of lettering the local coffee shop's menu board.


I did add two rows to E's layered skirt in June, so she could keep wearing it as she got taller!  She still wears it now, although the elastic just gave out for no reason so I have to put some new elastic in.  I think it was because I was using cheapie buttonhole elastic.



I sewed a small-sized AIO with a woven flower fabric for the outer . . . and I have zero pictures of it!  I gave it to a CD charity in July.

Anyway, we moved on August 2nd, and I was without my sewing machine for a little while after that.

I've got a few more projects to show you from before the big move, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment