Sunday, July 31, 2016

2015-June: Cloth Diapers x 2: Strawberries and Ooga Booga Small AIOs

I made two small AIO diapers in June, though I guess I didn't take any process photos OR specific finished item photos.  So, you can see pix of my baby in them!


The first was a strawberry one with snaps.  I sewed a fixed Zorb pad to the inner and added some snaps so that another insert could snap in and agitate out.  LOVED THIS DIAPER.


Second was an Ooga Booga print with Velcro (hook-and-loop, whatever).  I made it the same way, but into this one I sewed a fixed hemp insert.  The snappy insert was a cotton terry.  Loved this one as well, but it did need extra drying time, turned inside out.

So you see a trend -- I really liked sized AIO diapers for my second baby!  They are just so convenient and fit just right.  Now she fits into the one-size ones, but I still like sewing her larges without all the extra snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment