Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016-November: Quick Onesie Alteration and Appliqued Jumper

These are two quick and silly projects I did the other night -- I just want to show you all that I am caught up on this blog!!!  I will celebrate with some lunch in a moment. :)

ALTERATION!

I don't have a before picture, but this was a onesie.  I chopped off the bottom and now it's a shirt!


Using my newfound skill of the 3-step zigzag stitch! It's not pretty or anything, but at least now there are no snappy-flappy tails hanging out. I've always liked these stripes!

APPLIQUE!

This super cute jumper got a mysterious bleach stain! Sadness! So I covered it up!

Making my applique super quick, no ironing or anything, just a hemmed edge.

Woot, applique! I haven't yet ventured into fusible interfacing and all that stuff, but it's probably in my future!


What bleach stain? All I see is cuteness!

Now hopefully I can post updates AS I MAKE THINGS! And try to make sure my photos are better. That would certainly be nice!  Now I'm off to eat some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment