Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016-October: Little Sister's Fairy Shirt for Halloween

I really didn't have a fantastic idea for C's Halloween costume, so when I saw this Flutter Wings tutorial, and when we found a cool blue skirt in a "free" box down the street, I thought she could be a fairy!

I made the whole shirt!  "Wings" are adorable double gauze, cuffs and neckband are Birch knits, the rest is A's old shirt!!

Back.  Next time I would maybe make the wings a bit larger.  They don't quite do what they did in the tutorial because the sleeve is constructed differently.

Here she is!

Mommy's necklace finishes it off.  She's SO CUTE!

Check out the post about big sister's costume!

On Halloween, she only lasted about 4 houses and then was so overtired that A. brought her home for bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment